Thursday, April 3, 2008

Revelations On a Dumb Ass

Hey ladies. I know that my last post about Barack Obama wasn't what you all came over here to see, so I've decided to take this blog in a whole new direction. Now, I know you all remember the drama that I had with the Troll Who Shall Not Be Named. If not, scroll down to the Katt Williams post. Gone 'head, I'll wait.

*Jeopardy theme plays*

Back with me? Good. Now I want to apologize to you all for allowing that person to have the kind of power that she eventually wielded around here. She wanted attention, and fool that I was, I gave it to her. Well, that ends today! Since I know for a fact that she is lurking, I'll put this out there to her and hope she gets it: seek therapy. Your self hatred knows no bounds (FYI, I'm not "shit colored" you idiot. The room was dark and I wasn't using a flash and I only have one child who is not a "little nig"), and for you to sit and heap judgments on me is the hallmark of an unhappy, withered soul in need of something I cannot, no, I will not give. Love and compassion.

You say you're beautiful to look at? Well I don't doubt that you are. I simply doubt that your life is as wonderful as you make it out to be since you are still wasting time by coming at me with the trash you spew. I'm just going to send those healing vibes your way, and pray for your future children. They have an uphill battle ahead of them with you as a mother. And something else: I may be fat, but I can lose the weight. The nignorance coming off of you like smoke is something that will live forever. Who would you say is in a better position?

I allowed you, with your poor deluded soul to influence my blog to to the point where your twisted visions of me and mine even began to influence my reality, and for that I sincerely apologize to myself, my daughter and to you, my readers. (You would have to have read her emails to know just how deluded she was. Just ask Sara)

To my baby: Some of the ignorance she spewed was directed at you Old-livia, and Mommy is sorry she's acted a fool with you the last couple of days. I love you so much. You are my hope for the future and every beautiful dream I have ever had. Keep being the beautiful girl you are.

To you, my readers: To allow that person to make me drag you all into this was unforgivable. I allowed the lowest common demoninator to prevail, and for that, I apologize. I have too much respect for my readers to allow one stupid trick to take me off of my A blog game.

The good news is that today will be the very last time she is ever mentioned in this blog. She and her antics have now been relegated to the Trash bin of my life (Gmail filters are da bessssssssss). She no longer has that kind of power and for that I am extremely grateful to The Secret.

If there is anyone, and I do mean ANYONE, out there who thinks that I am stealing content/thoughts/words from ANY other website, please step forward with your proof. Otherwise, you will be sent to the trash pile with the TWSNBN. I am no longer allowing ignorance and foolywang to live rent free in my life, mind or heart. I am here to uplift my sisters, and no one will be allowed to take that from me. NO ONE.

My email address is ms. nicole. l. brown. 74@gmail. com (remove all spaces).

And that's all I have to say about that. *nods like Forrest Gump*

I am editting this post because I have rethought my stand on putting the Secret out here. I'm back to my usual fvckery and thought provoking posts later on today or tomorrow.

In love and light, C U N the Dawn!

0 people feel me: